Tuesday, January 26, 2016

TOPSHOP | HAUTE STREET CHIC




Not surprisingly I've caught the new season bug, OSD (Online Scrolling Disorder).

 Early symptoms include the obligatory daily surfing and flirting at Topshop's fresh arrivals, and coveting those pieces than sell out quicker that a One Direction concert.

All this hard finger work will pay off I tell Mr N.A.D, whilst desperately trying to hide the fact that I've already mentally planned how I will rotate them through my capsule favorites.

If I'm honest, it may take a little time to explain the condition and antidote to him......




HOUNDSTOOTH DUSTER COAT £175


MONKEY SKINNY ANKLE BOOTS £79
  

MATTE NAIL POLISH IN EASY PEASY £6



FLANNEL MENSY-FIT TROUSERS £85



LIPSTICK IN RIO RIO £8



OVERSIZED FUNNEL SWEATER £39 NOW £20



SPLIT FRONT MIDI SKIRT £45 



----------------------------



If your diagnosed with OSD, help is out there?

'Retail Therapy'

The best possible cure. 




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I think I may have OSD. But the retail therapy isn't working as yet. What's the cure - more retail therapy?

    But yes, I've been having a nice time browsing the Topshop site this month, I'm really liking this season's mood! Have you indulged in any of the above?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmn...Not sure either Sue? I play a game of sorts putting things in my virtual basket...That gives me time to work out if I really need it? It's retail therapy without having to necessarily getting all the way to the pay now bit! So far I have only bought the sweater, but never say never!
      Helen xx

      Helen

      Delete
  2. Hi my love!! Lol I think it must be catching- I do like your picks, those Mensy trousers are fab, as are the ankle boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them Sharon, resisting so far, also being on the short side, I'm not sure I could pull them off?!
      Helen xx

      Delete
  3. so cute look ; -))


    i invite to me too



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such gorgeous picks. Good luck trying to resist those!!!! I'm now off to hunt down that funnel neck sweater . Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen I love the sweater, such an easy shape to wear...Hope you can get one, they were starting to sell out quickly when they reduced them!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig