Thursday, July 30, 2015

RING ANY BELLS | SPLURGE OR STEAL?



SPLURGE

THE JEAN METALLIC-TRIMMED STRETCH-CREPE
 BELL SLEEVED DRESS £1,555



OR STEAL?



BELL SLEEVED DRESS £25.99
 ZARA


It may still be summer, but the new season is already hitting the shops. And with the 70's free spirit carrying forward into Autumn/Winter this little black Zara dress rings all the right "bells".

Perfect for now with this summer's hardworking gladiator sandals.
And later for a true folksy Joni Mitchell vibe, knee boots, layers of suede, a patchwork knit, or must have curly sheep gilet.


-------------------------



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'd say STEAL for sure. Love the original, of course. But come on...Zara's version has a price you won't feel guilty about.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you do this to me. I am now officially obsessed with the Zara version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh you're good at these. Steal for sure at that price x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab steal Helen & such a great price to dip your toe in the trend.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a bargain Helen.you found a perfect match, and I haven't heard Joni come up in conversation for a while! Love the blue album. Now I'm really showing my age!
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer the style of the Zara one hands down! Amazing splurge or steal as always Helen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reallly want that Zara version, a steal all the way!

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeesh! How did I miss this earlier in the week? Steal for sure .. imagine with OTK boots? Oooh, LOVE !

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig