Friday, September 18, 2015

A GOOD YEAR FOR BURGUNDY | SPLURGE OR STEAL?



SPLURGE


JENSEN SUEDE BURGUNDY BOOTS £400

OR STEAL?




POINTED CHELSEA BOOTS £38
 ASOS


 Craving shades of Pinot Noir right now, comes in the form of Acne studios Jensen burgundy suede boots (you can tell it's the weekend, when the grape get's mentioned). 

But, with my credit card currently indisposed to any major purchases right now, cue Asos' perfectly timed look-alikey boots. 

Consoling myself that crossing to the dark side with an autumnal colour spin on my usual 'Black Friday', has saved me a whooping amount of spondoolies, might just mean cracking open a bottle of the fine wine to celebrate.......

Mr N-A-D will be pleased on both counts!


----------------------



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think I'd probably steal on this one as I know I'll be bored silly with the colour come next year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your right Donna..I certainly think with 'fashion colors it's the way to go!! Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig