Thursday, November 5, 2015

CASHMERE | THE 'IT' KNIT


Turtleneck Cashmere Sweater | Paris Fashion Week SS15 Street Style www.redreidinghood.com:


When it comes to winter dressing there's really nothing more luxurious or warmer than pure cashmere. From top to toe this is the season to get down and cosy with this timeless classic. The simplicity and beauty of cashmere comes from being able to casually throw it on with your favorite old ripped jeans, or for the ultimate in laid back chicness (a.k.a. the fine art of looking 'perfectly imperfect') why not ditch the usual skinny jeans/nice top combo, and rock up to a casual winter supper invite wearing a slouchy cashmere sweater over a simple maxi. Solving all your wardrobe dilemmas, you'll be super stylish, relaxed, and warm as toast too....... (We do have a lot of drafty old houses up here in the Cotswold's!) 




CARMEN BLACK CASHMERE HIGH NECK £160

CASHMERE SOCKS £35
JOHNSTONS OF ELGIN


DARK GREY CASHMERE PONCHO £99.99
ZARA

100% cashmere sweater | MANGO

GREY CASHMERE SWEATER £119.99
MANGO


GREY CASHMERE BEANIE WAS £69 NOW £41.40

OATMEAL CASHMERE WRAP £125
NEXT

Soft Funnel Cashmere Dress, in Black on Whistles
NAVY FUNNEL CASHMERE DRESS £180

GREY CASHMERE SWEATER £335
EILEEN FISHER


CASHMERE FINGERLESS GLOVES WERE £49 NOW £34.30

N.Peal CashmereCashmere turtleneck sweater

IVORY CASHMERE TURTLE NECK SWEATER WAS £299 NOW £177.40
N.PEAL


CASHMERE V NECK WAS £295 NOW £147.50

DARK GREY CASHMERE JUMPER £59.99
H&M PREMIUM


CASHMERE HOODED TOP £165
IRIS AND INK


CASHMERE TRACK PANTS £175
IRIS AND INK

Buy Somerset by Alice Temperley Cashmere Robe, Black, S Online at johnlewis.com

BLACK CASHMERE ROBE £255
SOMERSET BY ALICE TEMPERLEY



I'm sometimes as guilty as the next person wanting to recreate the high fashion looks I see on my style crushes. But, I always ask myself, will I still love it when the trend has passed, and the answer more often than not is 'no'. Investing in the classics and saving on the trends is the mantra I try to go by. I can't swear I'll always be true to the cause, but the credit card is in temporary lock down til the Christmas shopping begins...... 

(Well, for now anyway!) 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That cape looks super snuggly , loving the hoody too.........don't think I could afford the splurge though...... :) shame because they are both very nice!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely pieces here Helen. I've invested in a couple of pieces of cashmere this season & am just loving the softness.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing ; -0)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the Iris & Ink hoodie....how I would that particular piece of cashmere in my life! Absolutely gorgeous picks Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig