Saturday, March 12, 2016

6 FIX | WEEKDAY WEEKEND






1: Dress £55 Weekday | 2: Sunglasses £195 Karen Walker |
 3: Lipstick Perricone MD | 4: Bucket Bag £935 Proenza Schouler |
 5: Boots £39.99 Public Desire | 6: Perfume £125 Heeley Parfums...  


---------------------


The key to fine tuning your wardrobe lies in finding relaxed, fail safe pieces that will breathe new life into your closet.

Weekday is the cool Scandi brand whose uncomplicated signature style is infused with chic, pared back minimalism, looks significantly more expensive than it's price tag, and does what it says on the tin.

With more than a whiff of spring in the air, transition the look into the new season with simple white kicks, I'm currently coveting these, though it does involve a deep and meaningful with my conscience/bank balance.

 The truth is, simplistic elevated essentials, nail low maintenance dressing, making this little dress a winner on so many levels.....

Just how I like it!


------------------


Six pieces to freshen up your wardrobe.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. so amazing pics ; -0)))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a seriously stylish ensemble Helen.....love all of it!! The dress is absolutely gorgeous and I think I need may *need* those fabulous shades in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all for some cool sunglasses Michelle...They have saved many a bad look day for me! xx

      Delete
  3. So why don't my Sundays look like that then??? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Donna you are one of the most glamorous girls I know, you always look groomed and polished....And I'm every so slightly envious of your model like proportions too!! Helen xx

      Delete
  4. What fabulously stylish collection. Adore Heeley parfums :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig