Thursday, March 3, 2016

CELINE DREAM | SPLURGE OR STEAL?


SPLURGE.....

Soft Slipper in Striped Knit - Céline

SOFT SLIPPER IN STRIPE KNIT £560


OR STEAL?

Braided shoes | MANGO

WOVEN BRAIDED SHOES £59.99


On examining the evidence, these Mango sandals pay more than a little homage to Celine.

 To avoid any self induced anxiety attacks (my overspent budget won't allow a splurge) I'm trying to keep my feet 'excuse the pun' firmly on the ground. 

All that said, when the tribute act looks as good as this, I can pretty much guarantee, they are more than a considered purchase right now.


---------------



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Honestly, I much prefer your 'steal' option! Go forth & spend. They're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pairs of shoes are utterly gorgeous Helen but the Mango ones definitely have the edge, not just budget-wise I love the slingback and buckle detail! How fab will they be for pulling together some lovely spring outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig