Sunday, March 13, 2016

SUNDAY MOMENTS



 :

@andwhatelse:

“I like being alone. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude.” | @andwhatelse:

Vogue January 1961:

Get This Blogger's Cool Denim-On-Denim Look For Fall:

ILikeItThatWay:

.you don't have to achieve any more than this some days. Or be grateful for anything more than this.:

 :

road trips:

 :

Pinned by ellencabaniss:

More life, less rush.:

 :

pose.:

studded hearts moodboard 42:


↣✧❂✧:


| @andwhatelse:

People drinking coffee:

Stop thinking about a million other things that will pass and resolve themselves and enjoy the moment... because you will never have the same moment again:

I'm not tired.....I don't need a nap!:

Tribomo | @andwhatelse:

@andwhatelse:

Swandive:

Jean Shorts:

Sunday morning reading:

car:

She did - by ashleyg:

| @andwhatelse:

SHOP FRANKIE'S: Photo:
Images via Pinterest


She collects moments not things....




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You have gathered and posted such great images and inspo!! Thank you for sharing...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome look ; -0)))



    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images and quotes <3 Thanks for the inspiration!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely photos here Helen. Oh to be able to do nothing! On a Sunday or any day for that matter! This is tempting me to book a whole day off just for me
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely photos here Helen. Oh to be able to do nothing! On a Sunday or any day for that matter! This is tempting me to book a whole day off just for me
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig