Monday, August 10, 2015

HOME



Nicoletta Regio


After a summer of visitors, big kids coming and going, boyfriends, girlfriends and the general chaos of a busy household, to say our home is starting to look a little shabby around the edges is an understatement. Aesthetically I have always been inspired by the simple stripped back style of Scandinavian decoration. I'm somehow always intrinsically drawn to those raw essentials of bleached floorboards, natural linens, rustic timber, and eclectic finds from around the globe, and the list goes on.  So, I hope you don't mind whilst I indulge in a little musing of how to recreate this look in our very 'un shabby chic' home right now!



Scandinavian Desig...  HomeDSGN



https://www.facebook.com/TheCozySpace

linen bedding will cool you down when it's hot and warm you up when it's chilly. Get closer to the nature...


Bathroom with epic large mirror

Definitely looking for a white linen duvet cover when we've recovered from Christmas. Apparently, absolutely fantastic in the summer.



https://www.facebook.com/TheCozySpace

A CUP OF JO: How to get smooth legs for the summer

Scandinavian Desig...  HomeDSGN

On the veranda. Repinned by www.claudiadeyongdesigns.com and at www.thegardenspot.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/TheCozySpace

Inspired Space, Beautiful Blog - lookslikewhite Blog - lookslikewhite

I lope making hallways and entries interesting and the simplicity of this oversized mirror and natural fabrics, sings to me!
q
Oversized coffee table; I'll probably end up finding someone to make my own design from old wood

12 of the Most Anticipated Books of 2015, aka the Titles We Can't Get Our Hands On Soon Enough

coastal cottage in Cornwall - lovingly repinned by www.skipperwoodhome.co.uk

exposed beams, white walls, sofa, carpet white living

♥ Coffee break (won't be long before I need the glasses!)

Interiors by menossi

Images via Pinterest & Tumblr.



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. So many beautiful pieces! My brther lives in Denmark and he and his wife have their decor just like this. It's just normal to them and comes easy without trying. Me however, to achieve the look would be pondering for hours!
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Laurie, how wonderful it must be to visit him!.....There is just something about scandi design that always looks so relaxed and cool... I just love it!
      Helen xx

      Delete
  2. so cute pics; -))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this decoration, so pure :) Bisous from France, Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my house look even half as good! I'm rubbish at decorating, every time I visit shops like Habitat or John Lewis home department, I panic- there is too much to chose from and I normally leave empty handed :)
    Ana
    www.champagnegirlsabouttown.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never quite decide if it's this rustic Scandinavian look I'm into or the more stripped back minimalist look I love more. Seeing these photographs I think it must be the more rustic look I've been going for at home.

    Have you seen @frustilista on Instagram? One of the photos you've posted is from her house, it's really beautiful, xx

    Vikki
    www.styleandminimalism.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, I can never get enough of home inspo photos and I'm looking to freshen things up a bit too.

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig